Applications are being accepted for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in UK. The Rhodes Scholarship is accessible in nearly 22 countries. The Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship is intended for students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the United Kingdom. This is a fantastic chance for international students to study at Oxford University on a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship is offered for the 2024 academic year. Apply for the German University IU Scholarship 2023-24 without IELTS as well.
Every year, about 100 students are chosen for the Rhodes Scholarship. You can apply to any Academic Field and Major at Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest (first awarded in 1902) and possibly most prestigious international scholarship program, allowing brilliant young people from all around the world to study at Oxford University.
The Rhodes Scholarship assists exceptional young individuals in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford, while also actively encouraging lifelong learning and fellowship.
The Institution of Oxford is an English college research institution. Oxford is consistently ranked among the top five institutions in the world, and it is now ranked first in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings. The University of Oxford is also ranked first in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Details of Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in UK
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United Kingdom|
|Last Date:||1 August 2023|
Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University 2024 in the United Kingdom is a Fully Funded Award that will pay all expenses for pursuing a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The Rhodes Scholarship will pay for the following expenses:
- All University and College fees
- The University application fee
- A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
- One economy class flight to Oxford to begin the scholarship and one economy class travel back to the student’s home country at the end of the fellowship.
Eligible Countries with Deadlines
- AUSTRALIA 01 July to 8 September 2023
- BERMUDA 01 June to 2 October 2023
- CANADA 01 June to 28 September 2023
- CHINA 01 June to 18 September 2023
- EAST AFRICA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- GERMANY 01 June to 14 September 2023
- HONG KONG SAR 01 June to 29 September 2023
- INDIA 01 June to 01 August 2023
- ISRAEL 01 June to 28 September 2023
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN 01 June to 30 September 2023
- KENYA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- MALAYSIA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- NEW ZEALAND 01 June to 01 August 2023
- PAKISTAN 01 June to 01 August 2023
- SAUDI ARABIA 01 June to 21 September 2023
- SINGAPORE 01 June to 29 September 2023
- SOUTHERN AFRICA 01 June to 15 August 2023
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE 01 June to 31 August 2023
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 01 June to 23 September 2023
- UNITED STATES 01 July to 04 October 2023
- WEST AFRICA 01 June to 15 September 2023
- ZAMBIA 01 June to 31 August 2023
- ZIMBABWE 01 June to 31 August 2023
- Any Other Country 01 June to 02 August 2023
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in the United Kingdom:
- Only students from the countries listed above are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship. Students with nationalities other than those listed above are eligible for the Global Scholarship, which is expected to be one of the most competitive Scholarships granted by the Rhodes Trust.
- Age: By 1 October 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old and have not yet turned 24 (that is, you must have been born between October 1, 1999, and October 1, 2005). OR (for older candidates who earned their first bachelor’s degree later than typical)
- You must be under the age of 27 (born after October 1, 1996) and have met or will fulfill the prerequisites for completion of your first degree on or after October 1, 2022.
- You must have finished (or will complete) an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent) by June / July 2024. Please be aware that the criteria for your selected program at Oxford may be much more stringent. Successful applicants often rank toward the top of their graduating courses.
- You must have a sufficiently high level of English to meet the University of Oxford’s English language competence standards (at the Higher Level specified).
The deadline for applying for a Rhodes Scholarship varies by country. See the list of nations with deadlines above.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University?
To apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University in 2024-25, there is an online application system. The video below explains the entire application process. To apply, please follow the URL provided below:
People Also Ask
All University and College fees
The University application fee
A living stipend (£16,218/Year)
One economy class flight to Oxford to begin the scholarship and one economy class travel back to the student’s home country at the end of the fellowship
c. Academic achievement: You must have completed, or will complete by July 2024, an undergraduate degree (typically a Bachelor’s degree) with an academic background and grade that meets or exceeds the specific entry requirements of your chosen full-time course at the University of Oxford.