Are you looking for a scholarship in Germany that is fully funded? Apply for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023 if yes. DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships will train individuals from newly industrialised nations who are highly motivated to advance in their field of study. Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD programmes qualify for the German Government Scholarship 2023/24. DAAD is one of the world’s leading scholarship programmes for international students.
This is a fully funded international postgraduate scholarship programme in which students will take courses related to sustainable development goals that will help them bring about positive change in their societies. A candidate may submit an application from any discipline.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship offers scholarships for two-year master’s degree programmes but few for doctoral degree programmes. All candidates will have the opportunity to make new friends, learn a new language, experience a new culture, and advance in their careers.
In Germany, this DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship programme. The scholarship will cover educational expenses, a monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, a travel allowance, a family housing allowance, and a monthly rent subsidy. It is the best opportunity for international students to study on scholarship at prestigious German universities.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Host Country: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration of Program:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
List of Daad Scholarship
- Development-related sciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
The DAAD Scholarships for postgraduate study in Germany in 2022 cover all expenses for the recipients. It contains:
- A monthly allowance will be granted.
861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- The cost of education will be covered.
- Accident and health insurance will be provided.
- There will be a travel allowance provided.
- Accommodation allowance will be covered for the family members.
- There will be a monthly rent subsidy provided.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Each and every international student is eligible to apply.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required for admission to a master’s degree programme.
- A master’s degree or its equivalent is required for admission to a doctoral degree programme.
- Two years of professional experience are necessary for consideration.
- A foreign student who has resided in Germany for over 15 years is ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
- All applicants must submit their applications directly through the scholarship’s official website.
- Click on Application Procedure on the official website to view the application procedure in its entirety.
- An applicant need not apply directly to the university.
- A candidate must submit an application to one postgraduate program. (maximum for 3 courses)
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship 2023
A candidate must submit the following documents with their application:
- Personal Motivational Letter
- The recommendation letter
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Capability
- Official Copies of the Academic Diplomas
- Official Copies of the Student’s Academic Transcripts