Fully Funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023: The KAU Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious fully funded bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz University offers 70 diploma programs, 2,000 bachelor’s programs, 160 master’s programs, and 90 doctoral programs. All applicants to King Abdulaziz University are extremely pleased with their decision to enroll there. For the course of the degree program, the university will cover all costs, including flight tickets. No application fee is required to apply. Apply for positions online.
The application portal is now available and accepting applications. Male and female students are eligible for the KAU Scholarship. Science, engineering, humanities, arts, information technology, business administration, computer engineering, and sciences fields for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees are among the diverse academic disciplines offered by the university. The application requirements and more information for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 can be found on this page.
Details About King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The university’s name is King Abdulaziz University.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and Doctoral
- Financial Protection: Completely Funded
- It is available all year.
Short Info About KAU
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded by King Abdulaziz. The Government of Saudi Arabia finances King Abdulaziz University, a public institution. With a global rank of 134, this is one of the top universities in the world.
This scholarship in Saudi Arabia is fully funded. All costs will be covered by the university.
- a monthly allowance An Arrival Allowance Health and Medical Assistance
- Accommodation Available.
- allowance for the thesis.
- a Rs 2,700 credit for shipping books (once graduated).
- providing the candidate with a round-trip air ticket annually.
Study Fields & Programs
- The Humanities and Arts
- Economic and Administrative Studies Faculty
- Faculty of Communication and Media Faculty of Science Faculty of Law
- Environmental Designs
- Marine Sciences Department
- Environment, Meteorology, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Engineering School Faculty
- Earth Sciences Department
- Faculty of Information Technology and Computer Science
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, AL Faisaliah Branch; Faculty of Science, AL Faisaliah Campus; Faculty of Arts, AL Faisaliah Campus; College of Art and Design; Maritime Studies.
- Faculty of Business, Rabigh Extension; Faculty of Engineering, Rabigh Extension; Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, Rabigh Extension. College of Sciences and Arts – Rabigh Branch
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate
- must possess a high school diploma or its international equivalent from a secondary school in Saudi Arabia or another country.
- The expiration date of the student’s high school diploma cannot exceed three years.
- For the undergraduate level, students must be at least 17 and no more than 25 years old.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters, and PhD
Students cannot be older than thirty years old for the Master’s English Language Test Certificate and thirty-five years old for the Ph.D. English Language Test Certificate.
Provide two letters of recommendation from his or her prior professors.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Objective Statement required to be in English
- a copy of the degree of completion (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- the transcript in written form (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Two of his former instructors are required to submit letters of recommendation.
- a copy of a passport valid for a minimum of one year.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Online applications are required. Ensure that all required documents are uploaded along with the online application.
- Here is the website for scholarships.
- Simply click the “Apply Now” button.
- Here, choose the program, such as undergraduate or graduate.