UNDP Internship Without IELTS 2023: United Nations Development Program is offering UNDP Internship 2023 which can be joined without IELTS. The whole ocean is full of internships and there are thousands of internship positions available worldwide from UNDP. UNDP Internships are paid and both male and female participants from around the world can apply for the UNDP Paid Internship Program. You can also apply for WHO Global Internship 2023.
UNDP internships are available at UNDP country offices, regional hubs, or headquarters in New York. UNDP internships offer students and recent graduates the opportunity to work with global leaders. Bachelor’s, graduate, master’s, or graduate students may apply for this position. The application process is all online and you have to apply for the one that is right for you. More details are given below.
Details About UNDP Internship Internship 2023 (Without IELTS)
- Organization: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Eligible Countries: International Students (anyone)
- Program Type: Internship with UNDP
- Application Deadline: Open (Apply anytime)
Applicants applying for a UNDP internship should note that the internship should not exceed 6 months.
Exceptionally, internships may last up to 9 months when completed for academic credit.
All applicants will receive sponsorship, visa assistance, and work and legal work in their home country.
Benefits of UNDP Internship Without IELTS 2023 Worldwide –
All were prisoners who received a monthly stipend for expenses other than duty station dependents, among other factors.
Internships are divided into the following groups.
- Democratic Governance Unit
- Human Resource Unit
- Development Policy Unit
- Environment and Climate Change Unit
- Crisis Prevention and Recovery Coalition
- Stabilization and Development Programme
- Standard Premises/ICT Unit
- Africa (73)
- Arab States (39)
- Asia and the Pacific (82)
- Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (119)
- Headquarters and others (124)
- Latin America and the Caribbean (61)
- You see that internships are available in many countries around the world and the number of internship positions is also indicated.
- All international students from around the world are invited to submit an application.
- Application is open to both male/female candidates.
- Candidates with undergraduate and graduate degrees can apply.
- Enrolled students can also apply.
- The application process for UNDP internship is online.
The application deadline for the United Nations Development Internship Program is not the only one. Each internship position has its own deadline, and each internship is available in a different country.
How to Apply for the UNDP Internship 2023?
So, once you open the UNDP Internship Vacancies page, there you will see a list of all internships. You can select by location, or by name.
You will see the deadline mentioned in front of each internship position. To apply you can click on any internship position and it will open a full details page and an Apply Now link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does UNDP offer paid internship positions?
What are the benefits of the UNDP Internship Program 2021-2022? UNDP interns will receive a monthly stipend. UNDP interns receive a monthly stipend to cover expenses associated with the internship. The amount of stipend may vary from one duty station to another.
What is the salary of a UNDP intern?
The average salary of an intern at the United Nations Development Program is ₹ 2.9 lakh per annum which is 45% higher than the average salary of an intern in India who receives a salary of ₹ 2 lakh per annum. What are the top skills needed to work as an intern at the United Nations Development Programme?