Romania Government Scholarships 2023: The current session of the Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-2024 online application is now open. Funded scholarships are offered by the Romanian government to international students from every region of the world with the exception of the European Union (EU).
Do you want to study in Romania? Turn your dreams into reality and apply for these funded scholarships without a mandatory IELTS score, not everyone gets the unique opportunity to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees through these amazing scholarships.
Online applications are open for funded Romanian Government Scholarships 2023/2024 academic calendar.
Details of Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master, and Doctoral degrees
- Country: Romania
- Eligible gender: male and female
- Financial support from the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Education and Research
- Duration: The scholarship duration varies with each higher education degree program.
- Bachelor’s degree = 3 to 6 years
- Master’s degree = 1.5 to 2 years
- Doctoral degree = 3 to 5 years
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
Benefits of the Romania Government Scholarships
Romanian Government Scholarships holders will be entitled to the following benefits to having a smooth and stress-free educational journey;
- No Registration Fees required
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Access to Residential Facilities
- Recipients will be paid Stipends of 75 Euro for MS students, 65 Euro for BS students, & 85 Euro for Ph.D. students
- Health Insurance
- Free Romanian Language Course
- Free Local Transportation
Application Procedure for Romania Government Scholarships 2023
- The application process for the Romanian Government Scholarships is online and quite simple.
- Simply Log into the official Study in Romania Platform and click on the Apply for MFA scholarship button.
- The Next step is to submit all the required documents with the scholarship application in PDF format.
Check Also: US Software Development Engineer Internship 2023 – Apply Here
Eligibility Criteria for Romanian Government Scholarships 2023
Before proceeding to apply, you might want to Check out the eligibility requirements below:
- Interested students from Non-EU states are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with existing Romanian Scholarships are not eligible.
- An excellent academic record is a major requirement for all Candidates.
- BS & MS students must enroll in one-year Romanian preparatory courses before applying for the scholarship.
- D. students are required to clear the entrance exam to be considered
- Ideal Candidates must be in a good mental & physical state.
- Applicant must also comply with the language requirements of the chosen degree program.
- Birth Certificate Copy.
- Valid Passport Copy
- Diplomas or Equivalent copies.
- Scanned copies of Bachelor’s, Masters & Doctorate degrees.
- Motivation Letter.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts in (English, French, Spanish, and Romanian language).
- Copy of CNIC.
- CV in English or French (if applicable)
- Letter of Intent (for Ph.D. Students)
- Research Proposal (for Ph.D. applicants)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the stipend for the Government of Romania scholarship in 2023?
Residential Facilities. Monthly Stipends of €75 for MS students, €65 for BS students, and €85 for Ph.D. students.
Is obtaining a scholarship in Romania simple?
All non-EU students are eligible to apply. The students must be exceptional intellectually. Students who already hold a Romanian Scholarship are ineligible. Bachelor’s and Master’s students must undergo a yearlong Romanian preparation course.